Herbal teas from the Yukon. We love visiting our Canadian neighbors in the Yukon and have enjoyed camping, hiking and sipping on Yukon tea.
It is with joy we get to bring a taste of this magical place to you with these wild harvested, herbal teas.
- Blueberry Summer & Autumn Harvest
- Cranberry Fair & Rosehip (photo not shown)
- Blueberry Summer: wild blueberries and leaves, lavender, chamomile, dried apples, calendula flowers and mint.
- Autumn Harvest: rosehips, hibiscus, lemongrass, nettle, orange peel, spearmint and peppermint.
- Cranberry Fair: cranberries, raspberry leaves, rosehips, peppermint leaves and oatstraw.
- Rosehip: high in Vitamin C, ground rosehips.
Loose tea in kraft box 4" x 4", weight 22 grams.
NOTE: Available for pre-order. Order early to ensure availability and we will notify you when tea is in stock, approximately early November.
Disclaimer: Always consult with a healthcare professional before use. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.